Let’s make you a fancy GitHub.
GitHub is a website to post all of your awful code, sure. It’s a website to complain about how other peoples’ awful code isn’t working, yes. But:
It’s also place where you can show off a little bit. So let’s do that! Let’s customize your GitHub until it shines like an uncomfortably bright sun.
- Organizing your repositories
- Ignoring files with
- README, your repo’s front page
- Special considerations for Jupyter notebooks
- Customizing your GitHub Profile
- Creating and hosting web pages on GitHub
- Auto-updating pages with GitHub Actions